[real-eyes] Re: Direct website address to the Kendle PC please and thanks.

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 13:10:39 -0600

Hi, if you are referring to the page from which the accessible Kindle
for PC program can be downloaded, it is:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000632481

Or, you may be referring to an experimental feature by which your
Kindle books can be read directly on the Amazon web site.

I have only found sample books that use this feature, so it may not
have been fully implemented just yet.