[real-eyes] Dating in the dark.

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:17:45 -0500

This is a new show starting tonight on channel 9, or 12 is you are running time
worner.  Three man and three women live in separate wings of a home and they
have dates that take place in a dark room and they will only be able to get to
know ane another in the dark.  How cool is that! b Every time that I had a tour
at dialog in the dark I would tell them in the café, that we should open a club
and have in totally in the dark.  We could call it blind dates.  Check it out.
It is going to be on each week, until the end when they get to meet in the
light.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier

Remember:
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly,
Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile..