[real-eyes] Computer users group live still on!

  • From: "Andrea Breier" <abreier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Tina Jinkens work" <tjinkens@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 08:11:35 -0600

The computer users group is still on.  We will be meeting at 6:00 to 8:00 pm
this evening.  By the time we start, the snow should be ending.  There is not
call for conditions such as ice that would cause us to cancel.  I have all of
the names down that said that plan to come.  I will order the pizza for that
amount of people.  Please, if you are not able to make it, or decide not to
come, call me on my cell, so that I can adjust my pizza order.  I do not wish
to pay for or eat all of that food my self.  My cell is 816-519-2580.  Thanks.

Regards,
Andrea M. Breier