[real-eyes] Re: Christmas get together.

  • From: "ew" <ewolf1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 22:53:46 -0600

Sounds good to me, Andrea!!!  I have already bought a gift to use as part of
the Chinese Gift Exchange, and look forward to our Real Eyes Christmas
Party, this coming Thursday!!!  It should be a real hoot, and I'm sure we
are all bound to have a fab time seeing one another, next Thursday; before
the big holiday!!!
I'm leaving for Dallas, the next day, so coming to your house for the x-mas
party should work out really well...
Please let me know if anything else comes up between now and then...
Thanks, and have a good night!
Erika