[real-eyes] Re: Catching a missed tv show on line if possible, ie, the grammies

  • From: Jim Fettgather <jimfettgather@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 12:01:39 -0600

While it is fairly easy to watch virtually any recent broadcasts
online, specialty programs like the Grammys are not always archived
like traditional programs.

I could not find a source for the entire broadcast, but there is a
Youtube channel with lots of video content from the festivities.

http://www.youtube.com/thegrammys

Hope this helps.