[real-eyes] Braille Embosser Question

  • From: Bret Kroeker <bkroeker162@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 12:51:43 -0500

Hi All,

I just discovered that my school district that I work for installed a new
computer for me.  The problem is, I don't have a parrallel port on the back of
my computer tower and I use the Juliet Classic braille embosser to prepare all
of our braille.  The only way to connect the braille embosser to my computer is
through the parallel cable. Can I use a parallel/USB connector to solve this
problem?  What are some other possible work arounds for this?  Any advice is
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
Bret