[real-eyes] Braille Blazer

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:51:45 -0600

Hi folks:

I have a Braille Blazer and I am using the latest version of Duxbury. I had
this set up within my options to use the Blazer as a USB printer. We just
called it a generic/text printer. We know the computer sees the device
because it makes the usual noise when a device is plugged in to the USB
port. I no longer use the USB port as for some reason the printer is not
getting the signal. I know the USB port still works as I am able to plug in
other USB devices. The printer came from a dealer but, of course since the
holidays are still here, I can't reach them for a couple of days. So? I was
wondering if anyone that has a Braille Blazer could give me some things to
try on my own. I don't want to uninstall Duxbury just for one problem. Greg
Hollens couldn't figure out why the Blazer wasn't responding either. I know
have the original cable hooked up to it and I have checked the printer
configuration. Do I need to possibly do a warm reset on the unit? If anyone
has any suggestions, I would love to read them. If anyone has my number at
home, you may call me as well.

Duyahn Walker