[real-eyes] Re: Blind Americans demand Web access; Target fights back

  • From: "& Ruthie" <chaosynchronous@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:13:30 -0600

Hey, haven't gone to read the article yet, but I've ordered a number of
things from target.com int he last 4 months or so and had zero difficulty.

Ruthie &

  How come the bullets that work are fired, and the ones that don't work are
not?

MSN Messenger ID:  ruthie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AOL ID:  chaosynchronous