[real-eyes] Re: Basic Open Book Question

  • From: "Roseanne Young" <young.roseanne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:24:02 -0700

Hi Ginny:

Are you talking about making a hard copy of a page you are scanning?  If so,
I think I remember going to "launch" and arrowing down to photo copy.  I'm
not sure if there was a option for just "copy" in 7.2.  I am not seeing it
in version 9, but then haven't looked more closely yet.

When you open "photo copy" you'll be in a dialog box, tab through and choose
your preferences and press OK.  I hope this is helpful.

Roseanne