[real-eyes] A puzzling problem with mp3 files

  • From: "Kayla King" <kking2712@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 19:09:13 -0500

Hello to all,
I discovered a problem with some of my files today and am wondering if anyone
else has perhaps gone through the same thing.
I have noticed, that for some strange and unknown reason, that some of my
Witburn Pop folders, as well as others are now empty for some reason.  I know
that the files have been good for sometime, but am wondering why on earth they
would disappear.  My 1 TB drive has been defragged and has been working for
sometime, but has anyone else ever experienced empty folders?  If so, is it a
virus, or do the mp3s just suddenly go bad and disappear?
Puzzling to say the least...
Any help is wonderfully appreciated.
Thanks again,
Kayla