[real-eyes] Re: A little Winamp help.

  • From: "Duyahn Walker" <themusicman1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:58:39 -0500

Your installing the full version. You can do the full installation just make
sure you do not install the Winamp remote, or the Winamp tool bar. Also make
sure that you do not install the modern skin when installing Winamp. If you
need more help, email me privately and I will help you further.

Duyahn