[real-eyes] 2 week follow up: Magic Jack Plus

  • From: Steven Clark <kcpadfoot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, nutkc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:16:26 -0600

We've had the new Magic Jack plus for 2 weeks now and thought I'd let
everyone know how its working.
Its perfect. We haven't had to restart the device and haven't had any
problems at all since I got it installed two weeks ago.
The Magic Jack Plus is connected to our router and plugged into the
outlet strip. We have our panasonic cordless phone base plugged into the
Magic Jack Plus and everything just works.
The sound quality is still superior to the old Magic Jack that had to be
plugged into a USB port.  We haven't had any calls that sounded like
they were garbled or just drop as would happen from time to time with
the old device.

So if anyone has been waiting to go out and get their Magic Jack Plus
and fire your traditional land line phone company, wait no longer, this
thing is great!
Steve

--
Please visit my blog