[rc3r] Virtual World's Greatest Hobby Online on April 17th

  • From: "Ken Young" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "kanawha72" for DMARC)
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 16:49:22 -0400

This appeared in my email inbox and I'm just passing it on if any of you may be interested. They must have my name from last year's WGH show in Chantilly when several of us went up there. It sounds interesting as I'm never heard of a virtual train show. Go to their website for more info.

Be aware its an all scales show so you can expect HO to dominate.

Ken