[rc3r] Re: The next few days.....

  • From: "Thomas Gilsdorf" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> ("tlg225ccr94")
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2022 03:39:15 -0400

Specifically for setup
Move the Halloween Display
Place two of Peter Cs modules back into the big layout.
Setup the 12x15. The 12x15 is in the storefront now if a very ambitious person wants to coordinate setup while Peter and I are in York.
Gilly

Sent from my wood-burning flat phone

On Oct 18, 2022, at 9:19 PM, Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

As many of you know, this is York week and Tom and I are part of a joint modular group set up with the National Capital Trackers. Many will be attending York….Bill, Ben, Rick, PaulKauf, Jerry BobBuehler, Harold and Russell (I think that is everyone). Lots of pictures will be posted on the OGR Forum.    www.ogaugerr.com
The storefront key will be in a plastic bag under my air conditioning unit down by the garage. They are under my MODELING ROCKS.If you need it, give me a “head’s up” so I can alert my wife to the eventual pictures on our security monitors.
Tom and I will be back on Saturday night (likely about 10 PM).
Obviously,I am available by phone if anything comes up.
Remember ……..RC3R Meeting (9-11) and Open House(11-3) next Saturday.
Likely, we will need some work days next week to set things up.
Peter

JPEG image