[rc3r] The Fair

  • From: Peter Condro <pcondro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 20:14:41 -0400

I went by today and repaired my roadbed.

A couple of things:

1. I left my old spiral report book. If you need to communicate with the next
group, leave a note.

2. I left pens and paper. If anyone inquires about trains and repairs, write it
out on the paper……I only have one list of places and phone numbers

3. I left 6 large flyers to be attached to the green felt with announcements of
upcoming events.

4. I brought more scouring pads for track cleaning.

5. I left about 600+ little flyers with upcoming RC3R dates.

6. If anyone asks about buying old trains, I am always interested……please get
their number or email and tell them I will be in touch.

Have fun, everyone………I am jealous that I don’t get out there until Tuesday!

Peter