[rc3r] Re: SMR Setup

  • From: Ken Young <kanawha72@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 08:42:38 -0500

So that means we will be in the way of everyone packing up Sunday also? RanTrak is usually the first one out on Sunday. Seems like they need to leave adequate room from the loading dock door into the main room for everyone.

Ken

On 11/10/2017 9:30 PM, John Crockett (Redacted sender jctrainman for DMARC) wrote:

Bill,
You can get in earlier, but we will be in RANtrak's way. RC3R's are right inside the loading dock area and will be in the way of others coming in.  It would be much better to do Tuesday as usual.  That still leaves 2 days to set up.
John