[rc3r] Re: GBGH SET UP AFTER THANKSGIVING

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wstroheck" for DMARC)
  • To: rc3r@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 08:37:18 -0500

See you all there on the 30th. Tom remember, I will be taking the two end
sections of the small layout with me and the winter scene covering to use the
weekend of the 5th and 6th. I'll get them back to you as soon as I can. I will
need a power pack. Either a small single one, or a double. I only have one MTH
pack.

Walt