[ratpack] Re: comment and critiques please 1

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 19:42:00 -0700

I like the first one (portrait orientation with the two critters in it) the best. I think it's really good.

I can't say as I blame ya about the "buyer's anguish" about the lens. They don't give those things away, do they? :)

Amazon has one seller with an f2.8 70-200 for $1300:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-70-200mm-2-8L-Telephoto-Cameras/dp/B00006I53W/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268100992&sr=1-4

The f4 is $639:
http://www.amazon.com/Canon-70-200mm-Telephoto-Zoom-Cameras/dp/B000053HH5/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1268100992&sr=1-1

Those are the non-IS lenses. It starts to run into money (as the monkey said as he took a whiz on the cash register) when ya go to the IS model.

Pictureline's prices seem to be in the same neighborhood.

Again, nice shots...and that's no bull.  :)

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that gawdawful Thunderbird email program

On 3/8/2010 5:58 PM, Mark Smith wrote:
This is from my foray this weekend

Your E-mail and More On-the-Go. Get Windows Live Hotmail Free. Sign up now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/>