[ratpack] Top Gear Season Opener

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:43:07 -0700

Anyone else watch Top Gear's Season opener last night?

They had a Ferrari FXX run a lap of their airport track, driven by
Michael Schumaker  I think. The previous lap record was 1min 16.1
seconds. The FXX did it in 1 min 10 seconds, it shaved 6 seconds off the
track record.

And, perhaps more importantly for photographers, the brake rotors were
glowing bright red in broad daylight.

The reason I mention all this is because some of those Ferrari FXX's are
coming here to Miller, April 10th!!!!!! And did I mention the sound??
Holely Mowley!!!!

See Ya There

Larr