[ratpack] To the techno-geeks

  • From: "PAUL W WATSON" <TSWATSON78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ratpack" <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 13:17:40 -0700

From the group techno-tard to the techno-geeks.

Just a reminder,  My cell phone is only an auxiliary device for me.  I don't
live with it on all of the time.  It is best to call on the land line
(801-867-7892) first unless you know that I have it with me.  Like when I am at
the track.  If you get voice mail, hang up and call home.  My wife may have the
cell phone when she goes to work and she doesn't know how to retrieve messages
and also may not get to to the cell for several hours.

Call home # first and then the cell.  801-651-7892.

Thanks from the Techno-tard.

Paul