[ratpack] Re: Sunrise

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:38:13 -0600

When yer on the salt ya work from sunrise to sundown and then go back to the motel and put a couple more hours into editing and posting fotos.

RtR

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 9/26/2010 9:07 PM, humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Beautiful! But what were you doing up that early?

Here's a salt flats sunrise as seen thru the tents of a Mongol encampment...or maybe it was the Ack Attack team. I forget. :)

--
Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program