[ratpack] Re: So what's the story?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 07:07:24 -0700

I can do either a weekend or an evening.  Whatever ya decide on is fine with me.

I've been enjoying experimenting with a 50mm f1.8 prime lens:

...and the nearly obligatory HDR/surreal version:

The lights are on my neighbor's front door stair railing (you wouldn't bleeve the climb they have to get into their front door...well, maybe ya would...but there are a lotta stairs there.

More experimentation is needed; the lens has an extremely shallow depth-of-field at f1.8 and creates some nice bokeh without lens flare.

On 12/9/2011 5:20 PM, Nathan Nickerson wrote:
Dr. Z,

Dang, sorry for not following up better... I would like to get together, schedule allowing.  Seems like weekends are always busy.  Would an evening during the week work, ie Tues, Wed or Thursday?  Would love to see what kind of work you are doing and share stories.

Thanks,
-Nate