[ratpack] Photo wall

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 20:56:56 -0600

Just started poking holes in the walls of the newly remodeled living area.
I sent away some pictures from our trip to Mexico in 2008. these are
printed on canvas and wrapped around the frame. Roughly $200 delivered for
the 3. the small ones are 16x20, and I can't remember the size on the large
center one. Nasty low light phone pic, but you get the idea. Sure works
good with the Alligator color on the walls.

[image: Pic_wall_01.jpg]

[image: Pic_wall_02.jpg]

The cooling pool at the B&B in Key West on the right. That was our 30th
Anniversary trip.

JC

JPEG image

JPEG image