[ratpack] Re: One of my projects...finally finished!

  • From: Mark Smith <muttley128@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:47:03 +0000

Very very nice
I need to go shoot my new rifle also,

Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 00:40:25 +0000
From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: One of my projects...finally finished!

Bought the wood off daBay, shaped and routed them in my little man cave shop.
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:01:05 +0000
From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] One of my projects...finally finished!

My Ruger Mark II.  Defanged front sight, Clark trigger, providing a small, but
noticeable improvement over the factory item; Ranch Products extended magazine
release, a Burris red dot sight for my aging eyes, not that I could ever shoot
as good as the pistol can,  and Cocobolo grips I made meself.  Some people
think my tastes run to ...garish...can you believe that?  The stein, I made
when I was in the Air Scouts.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/196390709/direct/01/