[ratpack] New Camera...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:36:01 -0700

So this new camera is a good new, bad news situation, she who must be
obeyed, wasn't happy to hear this. Like many manufacturers Canon has the
need or twisted desire, to change things up every so often, and today I'm
their target. The new camera takes a different battery, battery pack &
memory card than my 40D or 50D. As a result I have some batteries &
chargers, a battery pack, pelican case & 5 CF cards that I can no longer
use.

Muttly has laid claim to a couple of the batteries and one of the chargers,
he's even interested in a memory card or two. But here's what I have
available if you're interested.

4 BP-511A batteries & two chargers (not all of the batteries are Canon
brand)

1 BG-EN2 compatible Battery pack (non-Canon brand)

1 Pelican water resistant case that holds 4 CF cards

2 - 8GB CF cards
2 - 4GB CF cards
1 - 2GB CF card

I forget the maker of each of the cards but they from Kingston & SanDisk I
believe.

If you're interested let me know, I'm so happy to have this new camera that
I'm willing to make a deal.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z