[ratpack] Re: MPRA Round 5

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:41:55 -0600

Yes. I'll be there. I just got off the phone with one of Les Long's mechanics and he tells me that there will be a buncha Porsche drivers running in the Lap Battle or Time Attack or whatever they call it...so I gotta be there to cover those. Seems like I might as well be on his payroll...but I ain't complaining.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 8/4/2010 11:07 AM, Michael Wells wrote:
Round 5 of the MPRA is happening this weekend, they'll be using the outer loop of the track. Is anybody other than me headed to the track this weekend?

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells