[ratpack] Like I said...

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 15:09:34 -0600

RatPackers,

Like I said you just never know what's going to show up at the track.
Yesterday was the Spring Enduro for the new season, the sun was shinning
and the wind was blowing. I have suffered through a lot of wind at the
track but yesterday was like nothing I've never seen, the wind was steady
with gusts up over 50 MPH, even with sunblock I still got burnt so I look
like a raccoon. But just as I was getting ready to leave this pulled into
the lot. Now the Mclaren, Lambo & Ferrari Italia 458 that were at the track
last week were very cool, but I'd take this GTO over all of them. I wanted
to snap a few more pics but this guy didn't want to stick around .

Enjoy

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells