[ratpack] Re: Lehi Car Show

  • From: Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 22:01:34 -0600

Thanks for the calendar, there's another local cruise night just a couple of
blocks from where this one tonight was held. So I'll be there. the folks
that put this one on announced that there is another one tomorrow night, I
believe he said, up in Draper.

I did like the chopped top of the Chevy and the pin stripping.

Thanks for the correction.

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z