[ratpack] Laptop is operational

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rat Pack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 19:10:19 -0500

I went to the front desk and got a network cable. Works like a charm now. I
think it is Vista and wireless that are incompatible.

Anyhoo .... I only have the 2.1 MP Nikon coolpix with me. I took a couple
this morning of the Mississippi and the view out the window.

I could be in worse places. I am about to go find a place for dinner.

At least I'll be able to search and write again, and not on the damn phone.

JC