[ratpack] Re: Just in case...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 20:06:06 -0700

I got it.  It's a good joke, man.  :)

On 2/29/2012 2:44 PM, Larry Knight wrote:
I don't think my emails are getting through unless I reply to one I already received. Let me know if I am wrong, but here is the joke I just sent to everyone in a direct mail that I don't know if you get.
How many Nascar drivers does it take to slam into a jet dryer??
Answer:
Just Juan.
Later
Larr

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    All,

    Well I finally broke down and purchased my own copy of Steve
    McQueen's Le Mans. Incase any of you want to watch it again let me
    know, my rental rates are cheap so just let me know and I'll check
    the schedule.

    Dr Z

-- Dr. Z
    aka Michael Wells