[ratpack] Re: Just for Larry!

  • From: "Larry Knight" <Larry.Knight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:38:55 -0700

Actually, that Honda oversteer pics looks more like a spin. Usually
oversteer is usually accompanied by same direction as the slide steering
input, you weren't trying to fool me were ya?

#384----speaks for itself.

#683----Is this enough over steer for you?

#766----The black #4 Miata gave us some interesting times.  It seemed
like 1 out 4 laps he would get a little sideways.

#1516---Same Miata on his last lap.  Have to give him credit for trying
really hard.  He damaged his front splitter about 3 or 4 laps from the
end then on the last lap, maybe the next to last lap came around with
his rear bumper cover askew.  Ok torn to crap.

Every time he came around I got up of my fat a-- just to be ready.

#1156---what to say other than it is a Z06, black and beautiful, and
10x's quicker than the Ferrari.

Paul