[ratpack] Re: In Portland, then Seattle

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 17:03:35 -0800

Well, since ya asked, here are a few:

''

Forward 3/4 view, starboard side,

Port side forward, showing that they weren't made of plywood, but mahogany planking.

Finally, one of the 3 Packard SOHC v12s.  This is the starboard motor, looking at it from the center forward angle.

It was an absolutely fantastic tour.  The guys who guided us around were very knowledgeable and willing to answer any and all questions and I would have been happy if this was the only thing that I'd come up here for.

Check their website.  Again:
http://www.savetheptboatinc.com/index.htm

Gotta run,

PT boats?  MY FAVORITE species of marine animal! Pixes soon, I hope. C