[ratpack] Re: I was just wondering...

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 15:10:41 -0600

They're on the LMPrototypes (not LMPC) and GT (not on GT3 or GT Challenge)cars and show the car's position in the running order in their class. I bleeve the ACO mandated them for identifying the cars at night at Le Mans.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/19/2010 3:02 PM, Michael Wells wrote:
I've noticed on many of the GT cars in the ALMS series that they have three small lights, generally right behind the doors. Can any one tell me what these small ights are for?

Dr Z

--
Dr. Z
aka Michael Wells