[ratpack] Re: Geneva Concours de Elegance 2

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:49:42 -0500

Thanks Ray. Cool rides.

 I have to get some Vacation pictures online too.

I got another one attached for you that I am particularly proud of. Also the
plackards on the 36 and the 58.

Tommorrow, I have a Lions Club Board meeting at 7:30 AM, Then I go to get
new tires on the Monte Carlo. I am putting Rain and Snows on all 4, this is
on the 15" Monte SS wheels I had powder coated silver a few months ago. We
decided to hold on to the Monte another year, long enough to pay off the bed
we just bought. My back is loving it, my wallet needs CPR. Then I will be
playing on the web for a while.

JC