[ratpack] Re: Fwd: WE'RE RICH - AT LONG LAST!

  • From: John Christensen <johncgg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:12:53 -0500

Good luck with the sinuses. I had so many Polyps I couldn't breath through
my nose. I had to have them removed last year.  (probably from breathing
polishing dust for 30 years, full of gold, and ... being allergic to gold
to begin with)

It's better these days, no 10 feet of cotton, just a foam that breaks down.

JC

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 1:50 PM, <humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Al;
>
> Glad you enjoyed it.
>
> I'm not sure the "reply" button is any different than the "reply to
> all"  selection. Never let anything electronic know you are in a
> hurry! Good luck with the sinuses. (Sinii??)
> C.

image/jpg