[ratpack] Fwd: Hand signal to thank the Military

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Alex <dahmen3@xxxxxxx>, alex <bloodred_moon@xxxxxxx>, John Crosby <unclejohn6969@xxxxxxxxxxx>, heather Baum <wearethebaum2003@xxxxxxxxx>, Joos <brettjennifer1@xxxxxxx>, Joy Kinghorn <jlynk11@xxxxxxx>, Jared Aicher <canyonbackpacker@xxxxxxxxx>, Marilyn <marilynj22@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pam Crosby <mkbee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ann Stout <annstout49@xxxxxxxxx>, lynn kinghorn <lynnkinghorn@xxxxxxxxx>, Victor <victorchristopher@xxxxxxx>, Pat <patchristopher@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 22:33:42 +0000 (UTC)

Fwd: Hand signal  to thank the Military

Neat idea.  A bit different from the hand "signs" or remarks we were subjected
to.

Hand signal to thank military

a little something we all need to remember...
....to say, Thank You!

This is pretty neat.....(30 second video) ...

Have you ever seen one of our military walking past you and wanted to convey to
them your thanks, but weren't sure how or it felt awkward?

Recently, a gentleman from Seattle created a gesture which could be used and
has started a movement to get the word out.

Please everybody take just a moment to watch.... The Gratitude Campaign;
.......and then forward it to your friends! THEN START USING THE SIGN .

CLICK HERE

http://www.gratitudecampaign.org/shortmovie.php

--
Best Regards,