[ratpack] Fwd: Burma Shave with the Statler Bros.

  • From: humminboid@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Pam Crosby <mkbee2@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Ann Berumen <ann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Marilyn <marilynj22@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Victor <victorchristopher@xxxxxxx>, Pat <patchristopher@xxxxxxx>, ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, heather Baum <wearethebaum2003@xxxxxxxxx>, alex <bloodred_moon@xxxxxxx>, Alex <dahmen3@xxxxxxx>, Joos <brettjennifer1@xxxxxxx>, Brett Joos <brjoos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joy Kinghorn <jlynk11@xxxxxxx>, lynn kinghorn <lynnkinghorn@xxxxxxxxx>, John Crosby <unclejohn6969@xxxxxxxxxxx>, terre marshall <terremarshall@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 21:10:53 +0000 (UTC)

O yes ,I remember! (I think)

.

Burma Shave with the Statler Brothers

You may need to watch it twice; once to watch the  Burma shave signs change and once to catch all the pictures plus listening to the music of the Statler Brothers.  THIS IS REALLY GREAT.

 I am only sending this to my 'older friends' because most folks under 50 would have no idea what I am talking about.. 'Too bad they missed it!'

 CLICK BELOW: