[ratpack] Re: Fans of Top Gear.

  • From: PAUL W WATSON <tswatson78@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack <ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 08:46:46 -0700

If you don't want a steady diet of SSS why pray tell did you buy "a couple" of
his CD's.

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:13:16 -0600
From: rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ratpack] Re: Fans of Top Gear.

I have a coupla Seasick Steve's CDs.  They're...uhhh...entertaining, but not
something I'd want a steady diet of.

He's quite the character.  Here's a link to a youtube search with a buncha hits
on videos of him and his music:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=seasick+steve&aq=f

On 6/27/2011 7:33 PM, PAUL W WATSON wrote:

I went to the library today and while I was pawing through the CD's I came
across a CD titled "Seasick Steve Man From Another Time"   For those who watch
Tor Gear may remember he was a star in the reasonably priced car who made a
banjo out of Morris Minor hubcaps.

He seemed such a character on the program that I had to check it out.  He just
blew my mind.  He is a cross between folk, 60's and 70's  rock, county, blues
and I don't know what all.  His band has a great beat and he's not a bad singer.

This has nothing really to do with photgraphy or cars just I thought I would
pass it on.