[ratpack] Re: Dreadnought: The Leviathan stirs

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 17:06:30 -0700

I've gotta pay the guy and I want to talk to him anyway, but thanks. Btw, if ya need my 20D, you can use that one. I think my 7D is gonna go back to Pictureline. It seems that the problems I had with it at the car show (focus issues) are pandemic among 7D users. Seems to be a conflict between the 2 processors..or so I've heard. I don't think that Canon even knows at the moment. If it ain't one thing....yada, yada.

At 04:59 PM 1/25/2010, you wrote:
Ray,

I'm working in Provo so if you just need a pack-mule to pick it up and save you some driving I'm available.

Zamboni

On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Ray Buck <<mailto:rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: What a weird way to say that I got some of the basic parts for my "supercomputer" henceforth to be known as Dreadnought.

I wuz gonna go to Provo (45 miles south) and pick up a lens, but being real short on sleep and havin new toys to play with....well, it'll be there tomorrow.

I guess I'll have to find a way to chronicle the progress on this beast. I got an idea. I'll post when I've got something.

Btw, this shot was done with my old Canon 40D, Sigma 17-70 lens and Speedlite 430 EXII with a diffuser over the flash and bounced at a 45 degree angle. Perfect. Much better than the 7D did with the flash. I think it's gonna work out fine that way.

Michael Wells
MCWells Photography
<mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx