[ratpack] Re: Does anybody know?

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 13:21:06 -0600

 Very good Larry.  :)  I like that a lot.

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/11/2010 6:18 PM, Larry Knight wrote:
The car was actually sponsored by BP and they changed the signage to Castrol (a BP Division) after the oil spill
I think the mixture is 18 million Barrels of oil and 1 part Gulf of Mexico
Larr

On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 10:58 PM, Michael Wells <mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:mcwellsphoto@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    All,

    I was looking at this car a little more closely and I was
    wondering if anybody could tell me what mix of saltwater and oil
    BP uses to get their Biofuel?

    just wondering

    Dr Z

-- Dr. Z