[ratpack] Bad News

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:41:14 -0600

I just stumbled across this little new tidbit this morning, bad news!

"The American Le Mans Series announced on Sunday its 2011 race calendar,
with two new events to be named soon. The schedule will include 10
events--one more than this year--thanks to the new races and the deletion of
the race at Miller Motorsports Park near Salt Lake City."

Strange because I heard at the ALMS race that Miller re-upped and wanted a
six hour race and it was all agreed upon before the race was over.

Well poop! That was my favorite race.

I guess I'll go sulk
Later
Larr