[ratpack] Re: Admin: Report for 'ratpack' on error watches

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 17:32:12 -0700

No, you didn't, but your email server has its filters set so tight that it's getting false positives. I can't do anything about it here....but if you know the folks who are responsible for the filtering, I'd suggest asking them to whitelist freelists.org.

Btw, I found out today that the 16 gig of ram he bought for the new monster computer is of the wrong type. Visa to the rescue again. Now I gotta wait for Monday or Tuesday for the stuff to get here. At least I might get some time to watch the Daytona 24.

RtR

At 04:41 PM 1/29/2010, you wrote:
It looks like my e-mail triggered it, did I do something wrong?
Larr