[ratpack] Re: ALMS race take 2

  • From: Ray Buck <rbuck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:07:34 -0600

I was wrong on the names. The guy in the red suit is Clark Hill. the taller dude is Micheal Zuieback.

Here are a couple more podium shots from the AP race. Hill was walkin on air when he was announced as the 3rd place finisher. And after the initial session was over, Zuieback went back for another bottle of bubbly.

In the last photo, George Smith gets caught in a crossfire (sorta) between Aaron Pfadt and Loren Begg's wife (I think that's who she was...It mighta been Chris Pedersen's wife....they were GT3 Challenge drivers who had to get back out on the track for the next race while I BMW'd at Dale Harman in the Security office.)

Anyway, after the champagne, I went to to shake George's hand and I got one of those bear hugs. Only it reeked (and so did I for a while) of booze. I finally got to where I could laugh about that (after the security debacle) when I thought my AA sponsor and how he'd soil his dainties if I walked into a meeting smelling like that. :)

Sent from my Dreadnought using that barely tolerable Thunderbird email program

On 7/15/2010 12:26 PM, Aleta Boyce wrote:
Woohoo, Ray! The podium shot was awesome timing, and the Ferrari hug is GREAT!
Is that #61 or 62 in the corner with the porsche?  (Release, I think)
al