[ratpack] ALMS Participant

  • From: Larry Knight <carpixguy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ratpack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:32:24 -0700 (PDT)

I was watching the ALMS race in Long Beach this weekend and wishing that all
the cars that ran would come to Utah, some are not coming here. I wasn't sure
about the Dryson Lola Judd V-10 car so I went to thier website. Guess what,
they are scheduled to come. Judd V-10's sound really great.

I tried to find if the Aston Martin was coming and all thier website said was
that they were coming to Houston and Mid Ohio and trying to secure funding to
do the whole ALMS season. Let's all cross our fingers, that car looks and
sounds great as well. Lowes is sponsoring that car in part, I am sending them
an e-mail to tell them that they should up the ante and keep that car on this
side of the pond and run the whole ALMS season.

Just FYI info
Larr