[ranglist] need some help

  • From: Wallaby Boomerangs <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ranglist boomerangtalk <BoomerangTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,ranglist nouvelle <ranglist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:13:49 -0400

Hello Guys,

Somebody looking for some help with boomerang design.
I don't have the time to answer.

Thanx

Stéphane

Dear Sir
I am a pupil at Dyffryn Conwy School, Llanrwst, North
Wales, U.K. Studying Design and Technology as one of my subjects at GCSE.
During the year i am expected to design and make a project of my own
choosing. I have decided to look at the topic Boomerangs and i wonder
whether
you could please help me with my research. Could you please send me any
information on Boomerang materials, design and finishes that would be
helpful
in my research.
Thankyou. I look forward to hearing from you
Yours Faithfuly
Robert Butters

Robert Butters,
Garmon View
School Hill
Trefriw
Conwy
LL27 ONJ
North Wales uk
Garmonview@xxxxxxx

WALLABY BOOMERANGS
Designed by Stéphane Marguerite

5026 Cartier, Montréal, QC, H2H 1X5, CANADA
Tel: (514) 597-1333

www.wallabyboomerangs.com

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This eMail goes out to anyone who might have an interest in the following.
If you don't wish to receive any further mailings, please ask to be deleted
from this list. Also inform us about any multiple mailings and tell us,
which address to keep and which to delete. If you know of anybody, who might
also be interested in this, please forward this eMail accordingly. Thank you