[rangg] Next lan party!

  • From: sean <seanh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rangg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 19:59:05 -0700

Yes, it's that time again... to start thinking about the next lanparty!
so it is tentatively planed for jan. 1st 2001, in Jeffs' garage. The
more
people the better, BUT tell me before you go posting this lan on the
internet or something ;). we probably can't have more than about 12.
At the moment i need to know the following
1) If you can come? (Yes, No)
2) number of computers that you can bring (for those 'less fortunate'
people)? (1-4)
3) if you can't make it... the next available date that you can come?
4) any hardware that you need etc....

Any other things email me... but other wise email the list so that
others can comment.
Sean