[rahweb] Re: ÑÓÇáÉ ÌãÇÚíÉ

  • From: fatima allian <fatimallian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rahweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 18:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

hello!.............. ............., deddah!

go figure what those dots tell you. you decide what prints would be great for
me. i remember pia had all black with gold prints on it.worth 10 to 15 US
dollars if that is okay with you. i will pay you when i will see you
SOOOOOOOON. i am so excited to see you all. INSHA ALLAH we will have a safe
flight.
ayesha yahya <jitambuewomen@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Mabu........Fatima,
I think your are well proceeding with your practises.
I need some clothes you say, please bring me only two because i did not see the
one you gave Pia
Thanks
Ayesha
fatima allian wrote:
assalamu alaikum!

"CRAZEE GEL!"(HI! AISHA!)

yahoo! 2 USD? that's wonderful! can you buy for me worth 10USD? i like the
prints you gave to pia. i am sure you have an awesome taste in clothes. so, go
girl! you decide.
thanks in advance and hopre to see you all, INSHA ALLAH!
khadija moh'd wrote:
Fatema,

Its about 2usd, so do you want you mabush.......hahahaaaaa!

fatima allian wrote: salam!

just want to say i can't wait to see you all, INSHA ALLAH!

by the way, how much is the cloth (the one given to pia in cape town)? i am
interested to order 4 of that. please tell me

thanks
ayesha yahya wrote:

ãÛäí wrote:ØáÇÈí ÇáÇÚÒÇÁ
Çáíßã åÐå ÇáÑÓÇáÉ íÑÌì ÇáÑÏ

Assalam alaikum,

Who are you? and what is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayesha Yahya
PO BOX 928
Mwanza
Tanzania

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download
Messenger Now

FATIMA PIR T. ALLIAN
Western Mindanao State University
Women's Research & Resource Center
3rd floor CPADS Building
Normal Road, Baliwasan Street, 7000 Zambonga City, Philippines
Telfax: 0063-62-9922837
Mobile No: 0917 710 4866
Email Add: fatimallian@xxxxxxxxx

Deddah M. Hija,
P. O. Box 158,
Zanzibar,
Tanzania.
+ 255 (0) 748 453 266.

FATIMA PIR T. ALLIAN
Western Mindanao State University
Women's Research & Resource Center
3rd floor CPADS Building
Normal Road, Baliwasan Street, 7000 Zambonga City, Philippines
Telfax: 0063-62-9922837
Mobile No: 0917 710 4866
Email Add: fatimallian@xxxxxxxxx

Friends. Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messeng

Ayesha Yahya
PO BOX 928
Mwanza
Tanzania