[rahweb] Re: Welcome Home!!!

  • From: fatima allian <fatimallian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rahweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 23:20:45 -0700 (PDT)

dear sweet p,

nice to hear from you after--------------------. lost count already!
yes! we missed you so much!  but you are back and that's what matters!

p, i am just going to remind you of derly fernandez and feisal abdul as the
readers for the R@H. they are asking what is the status.

P IS BACK!!!!!

Pia - Rights at Home <pia@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dearest Webmistresses,

Welcome home!!! I have heard all about the Advanced Training. I hope you had
a wonderful time, and I really really really missed all of you! I wish I
could have been there with you, but I needed to be here in Malaysia to deal
with some legal issues regarding my late father?s estate. I am glad I stayed
because the estate did need a lot of looking after, but I am sad that I
missed time with all of you. I hope you are well, and that you found the
training valuable.

I had a meeting with Adib last week to discuss the web site and the issues
that you had regarding the site.

I know that you need me to be more clear about your roles and who is
responsible for what. I also realise you need a brief introduction to the
new elements in the web site. I will be online for the next week or so ?
even if I show up as ?Away? ? please message me, and if I am actually
around, I will show you through the various elements of the site.

I am in the process of integrating some of the comments and feedback you
have about the content of the site and you should see it changing over the
next week or so. Please email this list if you are still having problems
logging in ? you should not be. Also, if you want to change your password,
you need to log in with your old password, and go to MY REGISTRATION (which
is at the top of the left hand column). Once that page opens, you will see a
link to changing your password. Once you have changed it, log out and relog
in with the new one.

I am also going through the process of deciding who is responsible for which
section of the site, and will email this mailing list to tell you.

Please write a brief note to tell me how you have been :-)

Much love,

Pia Zain

Rights at Home Project

Sisters in Islam, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the Institute for the Study of
Islam in the Modern World, University of Leiden, Netherlands

Tel: +60.3.2092.1921

Cell: +60.12.296.7594

---

FATIMA PIR T. ALLIAN
Western Mindanao State University
Women's Research & Resource Center
3rd floor CPADS Building
Normal Road, Baliwasan Street, 7000 Zambonga City, Philippines
Telfax: 0063-62-9922837
Mobile No: 0917 710 4866
Email Add: fatimallian@xxxxxxxxx