[rahweb] Fw: Treat your illnesses by Sujood

  • From: "khadija moh'd" <deddah10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dullah84@xxxxxxxxxxx, maaj40@xxxxxxxxxxx, chiya13@xxxxxxxxxxx,bimhamdan1@xxxxxxxxxxx, hijam40@xxxxxxxxxxx, modern88@xxxxxxxxxxx,sahiba_sisters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aisal1978@xxxxxxxxxxx,ifahamdan@xxxxxxxxxxx, rahweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:28:47 +0000

>From: "Akber Hameer" <akber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >Reply-To: "Akber Hameer"
<akber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> >To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;> >Subject: Fw: Treat
yourillnesses by Sujood >Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 12:56:38 +0300 >>>-----
Original Message ----- >From: Muneer Hameer >To: Murtaza Hameer ; Akber
Hameer ; Tahera Hameer ; Zainab Hameer >Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 6:04 PM
>Subject: Treat your illnesses by Sujood >>>Treat your Illnesses by Sujood
>>>If you are suffering from exhaustion or tension or permanent headache or
>nervousness and if you are afraid of tumors, so all you have to do is
>Sujood.  Sujood frees you from your psychological and nerves illnesses.
>>This is the latest result of a scientific study by Dr. Mohamed Diaa
>ElDeenHamed, Professor of Biological Sciences and Head of Food Radiation
>Department in Radiation Technology Center. >>It is a common knowledge that
ahuman being is exposed to extra waves of >radiation and lives, in most
cases, in the middle of electromagnetic >fields which affects the cells and
increase energy. So, as stated by Dr. Diaa, >Sujood frees the body from the
extra waves that cause many diseases. >>Communication between cells: >It is
akind of a reaction between the cells. It helps the human being to >feel the
outer space and react with it. Any increase in the >electromagnetic waves to
which the body is exposed, causes disruption in the cells and >consequently
the human being is infected by what is called the diseases >of the era; such
as headaches, muscles pain, neck pain, exhaustion in addition >to forgetting
things and non concentration. This matter gets worse if the >waves are too
much and being blocked in the body. In that case, it causes >cancer tumors
and distortion of fetuses. >>We have to get rid of these waves out of the
body without taking >medicines and tranquilizers and their bad side effects.
>>>The Solution? >There has to be an earthing connection to free these extra
waves and this >is to be done by Sujood to God. This >process is done by
connecting the forehead to the floor. In Sujood, the negative >waves move
from the body to the floor, which is a negative pole. >Consequently, the
emptying process happens specially if you done the >Sujood by your seven
members (forehead, nose, hands, knees and feet). >>Peculiar information:
>Thestudies showed that, in order to empty the waves, you have to face
>Meccain your Sujood. That is what we are all doing in our prayer >(Quibla).
>>That is because Mecca is the center of the Earth. >>The studies revealed
that Mecca is the best direction to free these waves >because of facing the
center of the Earth which is effective in freeing >the human being from his
grieves to feel peacefulness afterwards. >

Help STOP spam with the new MSN 8 [1]and get 2 months FREE*

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAEN/2731??PS=47575