[rahweb] Deddah

  • From: farinia fianto <fariniafianto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rahweb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:23:22 -0700 (PDT)

Salam

Dee..I asked my friends who are involved in HIV/AIDS to get some modules. They
are happy to give you however could you please make a letter requesting modules
on HIV/AIDS? However I am affraid that most of them are in Indonesian
languange. Is it okay for you or you want me to look for English version?

A friend of mine who works for Family Health International suggests that you
should go and check their web in www.fhi.org You will find a lot modules that
written in English.

well gotta go now..can't wait to see you all

Best regards

Nia

International Center for Islam and Pluralism (ICIP)
Jl. Hang Lekiu 1 no. 9 Kebayoran Baru 12120
Jakarta Indonesia
Phone: 62 21 722 3034
Fax    : 62 21 722 3034
Visit our website: http://www.icipglobal.org